miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

english thoughts

We were, you know,
In some kind of state
Certainly we were alone
But the fact is other
The state itself
You know
A kind of inspiration
Beautiful words in my brain
We, you and I don’t know why
We were always the same
Some music in some place
That’s ok
I have lived my life
Some sunsets and car rides
Other stuff
Food and things
Maybe now is time to forget
All the things that I hate
I know they are not to be hated
I mean I should not mind
But come on
I am a human
And they speak about me
So, what’s the thing?
Always
If only English was my idiom
Sounds great in the mind
I will show you
The people around me
They are just like bothering
Everyone, recognize it
They say things that hurt
We should not care
But we can think about die
We can die at any moment
That’s cool
To forget this ridiculous life
Perfect
And now go to bed
I will be pleased in thinking
I will find some pleasure
Thinking anything
In my mind
Maybe I will torture myself
Is the same
So, you can feel a winner
I’m still here
I’ll be waiting for your fall
It’s just for fun
I feel threatened by you
I really don’t know
We should change our nature
If only we could love each other
But we are animals in buildings
We say all they long stupidities
Where are we going?
To an unknown place
That’s ok anyway I’ll forget
So you fill your mind with memories
Then you die
And we use those memories to fight
We are stupidities
Completely alone here in my bed
I will fuck with my mind
And she will do it with me
And I will feel the worst
But is just temporary
At the end
At the end it will not matter
Who falls first or last
Suicide now
Or wait
You will see the light
I’m sure of that
That’s a right
A real human right
The light
You came here to suffer
But you will see the light
Give me a smile
I like it
It will be enough just to get out
I see the dirty streets
My dirty body and the others
And I’m grateful in being mortal
It won’t last forever
What more can you want?
The light could be just to get out
Ok, I’m saying metaphorically
And all those things that we say
Nothing valuable there
You are not losing anything by dying
The bad thing here is that
Probably you born while you die
A little puppy jumping around
And again the same
No god for you
Just a lot of questions
Lots of work to dilate death
Meanwhile just beware of errors
They are awful
Then show this to the same people
Makes me feel sick

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario